“Missouri Baptists are committed to supporting each waypoint of life. Baptist Homes provides contextualized care and support to our aging population. From independent living to skilled nursing care, the attentive and compassionate Baptist Home staff are ready to provide the education and services needed to promote the physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing of the elderly. Undergirding our mission and philosophy of care is a biblical worldview that informs every aspect of Baptist Homes ministry. I hope and pray you will take time to explore the services Baptist Homes provides at each of our four locations.”
– Dr. Rodney A. Harrison, President
We exist to Please God and help others do the same.
Baptist Homes & Healthcare Ministries is a distinctively Christian ministry called to JOYFULLY SERVE in a CHRISTLIKE manner by EDUCATING, ADVOCATING, and CARING for the aging for the GLORY of GOD.
Our vision is to make Christlike ministry the standard of care for the aging community.
We are a distinctively Christian Ministry driven by:
- Our call to serve, educate and advocate for the aging
- Our gospel informed worldview
- Our unwavering commitment to the sanctity of life
- Our belief that all people are created in the image of God
- Our belief and practice of discipleship in each waypoint of life
- Our compassionate, quality care
- Our commitment to bring glory to God through this ministry
We address the challenges of growing older by providing Christlike care that pleases God, minimizes fear, and maximizes peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Baptist Homes recognizes the importance of synergy and of building collaborative partnerships with organizations who understand our commitment to educate, advocate, and care for the aging to the glory of God.
For more information about our partners visit our Be a Partner page