Why do we have soul care?
Baptist Homes & Healthcare Ministries knows its responsibility to steward its mission well in caring for the aging. When it comes to what we do, providing a way for residents to receive care regarding their spirit and answering related questions is paramount. If we did not do this, we believe we would not be stewarding our ministry of care well.
How do we provide soul care?
1. By providing campus pastors
- Lead chapel services
- Provide biblically informed spiritual guidance
- Answer questions
- Provide counseling
- Grow residents in their faith
2. Chapel services
- Provides a place for worship and prayer
- Where residents can be around other residents
3. Organized bible studies
- Can be lead by qualified residents as well
- Provides a way for residents to be around others
- Learn about scripture
- Pray together
- Grow in their faith
- Arcadia Valley
(573) 657- 0506